Wednesday 31 December 2014

#16 - Requesting help: looking for a particular model

No update on my hobby progress, sadly. I am however reaching out to the blogging community here as I am searching for this particular model:

Painted by Andrew King of Miniature Miscellany
I have scoured various parts of the Web, looking for this model, but so far no success. If anyone has one of these lying around and wouldn't mind parting with it, please contact me ASAP via e-mail at questing (dot) artificer (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thank you for looking!

Cheers,

- Q.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I always loved that Mordheim knight. Brian Nelson did a fantastic job with him. Sadly I do not have the model. I will be on the lookout to find one for you. There is a mounted version of him too. Would you be interested in that version too, or just the one on foot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for replying, Eric!

      I've actually managed to find both the on foot and mounted versions, so hopefully I'll be able to successfully complete the acquisition! But thank you for the kind offer!

      Delete

Feel free to leave feedback and/or any questions that you may have in the comments section below, even if you're not signed up to Google!