Tuesday 30 December 2014

#15 - Real life update & Hasslefree Miniatures

It's like Christmas all over again!

Well. It has been a while.

Last time I posted something, I came with promises of painted miniatures. I will inform you straight away that those were lies and I have nothing to show. Well, nothing painted anyway.

Now, I have been fairly busy these past few months. Doing my national service as part of the Swiss Armed Forces, and the subsequent training to become an officer, has been very rewarding so far but has eaten into a lot of my time and energy, hence the lack of progress. I am however trying to be more and more productive in my free time, so I hope to be able to update this blog a bit more regularly.

Anyway, today's post is all about Hasslefree Miniatures. Last time I posted anything about them was back in April, when I showed you some miniatures that I had painted. I recently placed a second order with them which arrived this morning. Boy, am I a happy young lad right now!

(Warning! Many pictures ahead! Also, click the pictures for larger versions!)


Resin ladies! Hayden (c), Sci-Fi Scout, and Maika von Ostwald.

Woldur and Conran.

Liberty and Ferrus.

Guillermo and Dynamic Tyriel.

Gwen, Valaska Syn, and Shimmer (b).

Smudgster (b) and Roddy.

Hayden (c), Kadlin, and Sahmi.
A whole bag of free extra goodies!
Right, if you're still here after that assault of rather-acceptable pictures (still getting used to my tablet camera), all I have to add is the following: if you're in search of interesting miniatures covering all sorts of universes and time lines, coupled with very good quality and an excellent service, look no further than Hasslefree Miniatures!

Now, next update will most probably be a quick review of the resin miniatures that you saw towards the top and/or a quick peek at my current set of projects. Or something else entirely!

Thank you for looking!

Cheers,

- Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback and/or any questions that you may have in the comments section below, even if you're not signed up to Google!